Monday 24 June 2013

Never Too Far by Abbi Glines

Paperback: 304 pages
  • Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (14 Mar 2013)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1482749963
  • ISBN-13: 978-1482749960
  • He had held a secret that destroyed her world. 

    Everything she had known was no longer true. 

    Blaire couldn’t stop loving him but she knew she could never forgive him.
    Now, she was back home and learning to live again. Moving on with life… until something happened to send her world spinning once again. 
    What do you do when the one person you can never trust again is the one that you need to trust so desperately? 

    You lie, hide, avoid, and pray that your sins never find you out.
Cover: Again, I like the colour schemes for these booka but this cover doesn't grab me as much as I loved the first one.

After finishing up book one I needed to jump into book 2 straight away.  I loved Fallen Too Far but the end left me reeling, so I needed it resolved.
I loved this one just as much.
Seeing Blaire and Rush trying to fix things that went so wrong at the end of book 1 was just soooo good.  Blaire had to learn to forgive Rush. 
I said in my review of Fallen Too Far that I wished that we had Rush's point of view, and in this one we did!  I got my wish.  I was so happy that it was told in alternating chapter perspectives.  I just feel we get a much more well rounded story that way, and you connect to both main characters, instead of everything being one-sided.
I definitely fell even more in love with Rush in this book.  He was just so incredibly sweet, trying to win Blaire back, determined not to give up, and just so damn sexy.
My only issue with this book was the ending.  I just felt it was a little abrupt, and I just wanted more from it.  
The next book in the series will be focusing on different characters so I'm hoping that we will get to see more of Rush and Blaire and from their POV's.
Over all I've loved what I've read and have discovered a new favourite author.
4.5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment