Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! - A seasonal note from Erin @ Wrathsqueen'sBooks 2013


Hi Guys!

I've had another wonderful bookish year.
I've discovered new authors, new genres, and rediscovered old ones.
I've found new favouite books (if you want to know what they are, be on the look out for my 'Top 13 Books of 2013' video/post that should be up in the next couple of weeks).

This year I also had an awesome time, seeing John and Hank Green at Cadagon Hall, London back in February for 'The Fault In Our Stars UK Live Tour'.



Seeing them in person is something I have wanted for such a long time, but didn't think I would be able to.  So getting the chance was truly a highlight of the year for me.

 I also had the chance to meet Rachel Caine back in May, when she actually came to my town for a book signing.  We hardly get any signings here in the UK, yet alone YA authors.  I love Rachel Caine's Morganville Vampires series, and she very kindly signed like 5 of my books, and gave us all some swag.



A further highlight of 2013 was being invited to my first ever blogger event!  It was at Little Brown in London, for a Piatkus blogger evening.  While there (in AMAZING offices lined with books) I met some other lovely bloggers, publicists, and author Sherrilyn Kenyon!!  Sherrilyn was lovely enough to answer our questions and sign some books for us- including the most recent Dark Hunter novel, Styxx.



I had a wonderful evening.


And as always I've thoroughly enjoyed posting both here on the blog and on YouTube, and will continue to do so in 2014.

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

~ Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment