Thursday 15 August 2013

Booking Through Thrusday

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week.

I’ve asked before how you feel about lending your books. I’ve asked how you feel about libraries. But—how do you feel about borrowing books from friends? Is this something you like to do? Does it make you feel uncomfortable or rushed while reading? Does it affect how you feel about the book you’re reading, pressured into liking it?

I don't like to, because I personally don't lend books out.  So I feel like I don't want to be a hypocrite. 
But one of my bookish friends hasn't taken no for an answer when she wants to push a book she particularly loved on me.  
I do feel like I have to make it a priority when a friend has lent me book, because I want to give it back to them, because I don't like having something that's not mine for a long period of time.

3 comments:

  1. I don't like lending books out either - I've only done it once and that's only because it was to my brother and we live in the same house haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't normally borrow or lend...but there are exceptions. Here's MY BTT POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree,I don't like to keep a book for a long period .

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/08/booking-through-thursday_15.html

    ReplyDelete