Tuesday 27 August 2013

Fight With Me by Kristen Proby (With Me In Seattle #2)

Format: Kindle Edition
  • File Size: 451 KB
  • Print Length: 276 pages
  • Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1482332574
  • Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
  • Jules Montgomery is too busy and content with her life to worry about a man, especially one Nate McKenna. If growing up with four brothers has taught her anything, she knows to stay away from sexy men with tattoos and motorcycles. That goes double if he's your boss. During the one incredible night they shared, he violated the no fraternization policy...among other things, and it won't happen again. Jules won't risk her career for mind-blowing sex, no matter how much her body and her damn heart keep arguing with her. 

    Nate McKenna could give a shit about the no fraternizing policy. He wants Jules and he'll have her. The rules could bend around them, or be damned. He's not a man to be taken lightly, and Jules Montgomery is about to find out just how he responds to being pushed aside after the best night of sex he's ever had. She can fight all she wants, but he'll have her in his bed in the end.
Cover:Another sweet and sexy cover.  Love it.

After reading book 1 I knew I wanted to carry on with the series.  And I enjoyed this one even more than Come Away With Me.  
Mostly because of Nate.  I'm a sucker for a hot, tattooed guy, and he...well...yum.
The romance was hot, Jules and Nate were a great couple.
I completely devoured this, reading it in just a day.
My only issue is that I felt I would just be getting to the plot, it would just be driving forward, when suddenly it all dissolves into sex.  That's ok once or twice, but it's all the time.
Over all 4/5 stars.  I did thoroughly enjoy it but got bored of all the sex scenes.  I think less would have been more.  Plus I wanted more of Nate' POV. Again we only got it in the epilogue.   

No comments:

Post a Comment