Thursday 28 November 2013

Booking Through Thursday 28/11/13

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week.

Do you have a reading equivalent of holiday music to get you in the mood for the holiday season? Any books you make a point of reading this time of year?
(And, Happy Thanksgiving to all the rest of you in the US!)





I wouldn't say there's any specific books that I pick up and re-read this time of year, because I don't always re-read books.
I like to try and read at least one Christmas themed book- christmas romance or something, but it's not always possible because I won't buy a book just because it has christmas in the title for example.  This year I want to try and read Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myrcle and Catching Snowflakes by Nora Roberts.
I do like to read quick, light, fluffy reads that I don't have to think too much about in December because obviously it's a hectic month but I still want to read.
I tend to gravitate towards contemporay or historical romance reads.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment