Thursday 13 February 2014

Booking Through Thursday 13/02/14

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week.

For most of the east coast, at least, it’s a wintry, snowy day today, so … How do you like to spend your snow days? Feel free to gloss over the obligatory parts like shoveling unless you LIKE it. We’re talking ideal, best way to spend a snow day kind of thoughts, here.
For those of you who live in places where snow days simply don’t happen? Feel free to substitute “snow” with “rain” and think about the kind of days when you just want to cuddle up inside where it’s warm and dry.

Here in the South of the UK we are yet to have a Snow Day, but we are in the middle of some terrible rainy, stormy weather.
When it's snowy I like to take the dog out because she loves to play in the snow.  And after that I normally come home, have a hot shower and curl up with a blanket and a good book.
The dog doesn't like the rain though, but I still like to curl up with a good book when it's miserable outside.

3 comments:

  1. I like your idea of curling up with a good book. I too, like to read when the weather is snowy or rainy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think most of us enjoy reading in rainy or snowy weather. I do, too. Here's MY BTT POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think those are the perfect weather days for reading! My dogs like the snow when they want to play, but not when I want them to just do their business quickly, then they act like I'm being mean and keeping them out in the cold. Neither of them like the rain though. I'm a new GFC follower.
    Check out my Booking Through post

    ReplyDelete