Thursday 25 September 2014

Booking Through Thursday 25/09/2014

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted byBooking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week.

Okay, show of hands … who has read Shakespeare OUTSIDE of school required reading? Do you watch the plays? How about movies? Do you love him? Think he’s overrated?

I've had to read Shakespeare a lot for school and college.  Macbeth, Romeo and Juliet, and Hamlet.  So I've not really felt the need to read it outside of school,
I have enjoyed it though.
Favourite writer? No.
Hater?  No.
I've enjoyed what I've read, but plays are meant to be seen.
I've seen any Shakespeare on stage, but I'd like to,
And I am a fan of the three Romeo and Juliet films I've seen.

1 comment:

  1. Not a fan of Romeo and Juliet, although the animated Gnomeo was cute... I agree that Shakespeare is best when performed and not just read. I love seeing it performed on stage. My answer is here: 2 Kids and Tired Books BTT

    ReplyDelete