Friday 13 July 2018

QUESTION FRIDAY - 13/07/2018 'UNREAD BOOKS'


Question Friday is a new segment I want to start on this blog, where I just answer a bookish related question.  Please feel free to join in and leave your answers below.

This week's question is;

Q) What proportion of the books you own are unread?

A) A lot.  Like a lot a lot.  Just after Christmas I actually went through my shelves, as I'd filled them plus had loads of books in piles on the floor.  And it was getting ridiculous.  So many of the books on the shelves (or indeed on the floor) I'd never read because they're books that have arrived for review that just aren't my genre's (crimes novels, mysterys, etc), or books that I'd read and not enjoyed.  So what was the point in keeping them?  So I donated them to charity.  But even with this huge clear out, I still own a lot of unread books- possibly 200ish?


No comments:

Post a Comment