Thursday 29 September 2011

Booking Through Thursday


Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week.
1. What do you think of reading aloud/being read to? Does it bring back memories of your childhood? Your children’s childhood?

It does kind of bring memories back of when my parents would read to me before I went to bed, or when teachers used to read aloud in class.

2. Does this affect the way you feel about audio books?

I haven't listened to an audio book in some time, the last time I did it was a collection of children's stories such as The Little Match Girl, but I always preferred reading the actual book for myself, I just seem to take it in better that way, and go at my own pace.

3. Do you now have times when you read aloud or are read to?

At the moment yes I have both.  At college we're studying Hamlet and so the tutor will assign students parts to read out loud but also sometimes through difficult parts she will read aloud to help us understand.


No comments:

Post a Comment