Thursday 29 March 2012

Booking Through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week.

Are there any fictional characters whom you have emulated (or tried to)? Who and why?

There have been characters that I would like to have some traits of, for example Tris from Divergent's bravery, or Hazel from The Fault In Our Stars' intellect, or Willow from Angel's boyfiriend (Alex=best guy in book EVER!).  But I've never tried to really emulate them.

3 comments:

  1. Totally agree, I've never emulated anyone either. Here is my TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these books...but I can imagine the characters are kind of "out there." lol

    Yes, I would say characteristics would be what I was going for here in MY THURSDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never emulated any character either.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/03/booking-through-thursday_29.html

    ReplyDelete