Paperback: 320 pages
Publisher: Sphere (11 April 2013)
- The girl he thinks he loves needs to disappear. I don't want tonight to be irreversible, so I pull away, breathing him in one last time.
Ella and Micha have been best friends since childhood, until one tragic night shatters their relationship and Ella decides to leave everything behind to start a new life at college, including Micha.
But now it's summer break and she has nowhere else to go but home. Ella fears everything she worked so hard to bury might resurface, especially with Micha living right next door. Micha is sexy, smart, confident, and can get under Ella's skin like no one else can. He knows everything about her, including her darkest secrets. And he's determined to win back the girl he lost, no matter what it takes.
- Cover: I love this cover. Sweet and sexy.
- I loved this book. I loved that Ella and Micha were friends for a really long time before making the transition from friends to more-than-friends, and that it was not an easy one.
- I am a huge fan of having the guy's POV and I wasn't disappointed. We get both Ella and Micha's perspectives, and it was great to see both of their thoughts and feelings, and them trying to figure each other out.
- Both characters have a lot of issues, Ella more so, and seeing them start to overcome them was engrossing. Jessics Sorensen has really created characters that you empathise with and root for.
- I also loved secondary characters Lila and Ethan, and am looking forward to their book.
I really enjoyed that secrets and details were revealed slowly, through out the book, their story wasn't just dumped on us at the beginning.
You will fall in love with Micha...I know I certainly did. He's so driven to find Ella when she runs off, and determined to keep her when she comes back that you can't help but love him.
- I raced through this book, totally hooked and unable to put it down. It definitely left me wanting more, not totally satisfied, so I'm ecstatic there will be a sequel.
- Over all it was short and sweet but well written and full of sexual chemistry. An absolute must read for fans of YA and New Adult alike.
- 5/5 stars.