Thursday 28 May 2015

Booking Through Thursday 28/05/2015


Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted byBooking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week.

What book would you love to see turned into a movie?
(Yes, with the understanding that it would be everything you hoped it could be, doing justice to the story, the characters, the writer’s vision, and so on. Not a hatchet-job horror.)

Ahhh what a question.  I love movies, and when you love a book, you both want and dread a movie adaptation.

But if we are assuming that it is a good adaptation as mentioned above, I would have to say Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor.
The film rights have been bought by Universal so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it does happen.
The Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy is my all time favourite series.  I love everything about it.  And while a lot of my love and appreciation comes from the authors amazing, lyrical way of writing- which I would lose if it became a movie- the plot and characters, as well as the visual would be beautiful to see on screen.




1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of this series but I will definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete