Friday 25 May 2018

QUESTION FRIDAY! 25/05/18 REQUIRED READING?




This week's question is;
Q) During school and colleague I had to do a lot of required reading.  So my question is, did you ever come across a book that you had to read, but that you ended up loving?

A) I took English language and Literature at A Level and there was a lot of required reading.  Some of the course literature I had already read, such as Frankenstein.  So it wasn't new to me.
We read Hamlet but I find reading plays difficult, as they're meant to be performed I sometimes struggle to really enjoy the experience of reading them.
So my A level reading, I would say not really.
However during school, kind of GCSE age I think, we read Holes by Louis Sachar.  And I have to say I loved it.  Really hooked me into the story and I didn't want to put it down.  Ended up reading ahead and finishing it because I just couldn't wait for the next lesson to read the next chapters.
We also watched the Disney movie adaptation in class, which I also loved.


No comments:

Post a Comment