Thursday 4 August 2011

Booking Through Thursday

















Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week.



What’s the last book you were really EXCITED to read?
And, were you excited about it in advance? Or did the excitement bloom while you were reading it?
Are there any books you’re excited about right NOW?

Wow this was hard to answer because I'm excited for so many books all of the time!

I was really excited to read Divergent by Veronica Roth because it was a dystopian which was a genre I hadn't read before but it had received so much praise from fellow YA Reviewers that I felt I had to read it.  And it lived up to my excitement!!  So I was excited before, during and after I read it.

There are always books I'm excited about but I'm excited to read Hourglass by Myra McEntire- can't wait to buy that, but also Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins which is on my shelf waiting for me to read.



2 comments:

  1. I get excited about a lot of books too. Here is my BTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! :D Awesome post! Thanks so much for bringing this meme to my attention!! XD Now I know! :P and EEP! I so forgot to add your blog to my sidebar!

    ReplyDelete