Thursday 15 December 2011

Booking Through Thursday















Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week.
What’s more important to you? Real, three-dimensional, fleshed-out fascinating characters? Or an amazing, page-turning plot?

(Yes, I know, they are both important. But if you had to pick one as being more important than the other?)
I have to say that this is an evil question lol, it's the booky equivalent to the chicken or the egg.  But having said that if I had to choose I would say that to me, an amazing, page-turning plot is more important to me, because a truly astounding plot can make up for character defects in my opinion.

4 comments:

  1. Hmm, definitely a question to ponder.

    I like the chicken and egg analogy.

    Here's MY THURSDAY MEMES POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a tough question.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/12/booking-through-thursday_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOl, it is a tough one :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/12/booking-through-thursday_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a tough question, but I would rather have a good plot than just really good characters. Here is my BTT.

    ReplyDelete