Thursday 22 December 2011

Booking Through Thursday

















Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week.



Any books you’re hoping to get for the holidays this year?
How about giving? Are you giving any good ones?

I didn't really know what to ask for this year other than books much to the annoyance of my family :P 
So there are quite a few I have asked for, Wildefire by Karsten Knight, Drink Slay Love by Sarah Beth Durst, The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton and Possess by Gretchen McNeil.
My family will probably give me a giftcard to buy said books but these are what I asked for :)

I am also GIVING books this year.  I have bought two friends books for Christmas but I had better not say what they are here...

1 comment:

  1. Gift cards are always good to get, happy holidays!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/12/booking-through-thursday_22.html

    ReplyDelete