Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week.
What were your favorite books of 2011?
2011 was a great book year for me. SO many amazing books. I'm actually planning a youtube collab video 'Reads of 2011' with my fellow blogger and friend Jessica,The Evangeline Lily (I will post that here too so look out for that!) but a few of the great books I read this year are:
- Divergent by Veronica Roth, my first ever dystopian read and I loved it.
- Jane by April Lindner, if it's Jane Eyre related I'm all over it.
- Halo by Alexandra Adornetto, Xavier= seriously swoon worthy.
- The Duff by Kody Keplinger, hilarious and now my fav contemporary.
- Deeper Than Midnight by Lara Adrian, Hunter and Corinne's book.
- Kiss of Snow by Nalini Singh, Hawk and Sienna's book, enough said :P
And so many more!