Tuesday 7 January 2014

Teaser Tuesday 7/1/14 "Written In Red by Anne Bishop"

 
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page


BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This week my current read is Written In Red by Anne Bishop.  A friend recommended it and has kept on at me to read it.
As I'm reading this on on my Kindle, it's harder to flip to a random page, so I'm just going to pick two sentences from my current %.

I'm currently at 16%

1) "The Last person to work as the Liason has been a slob, and she wasn't putting anything she wanted to eat on those shelves until she cleaned them."

2) Since she wasn't sure if they were crows or Others, she stuck her head out the door and said, "Good morning"."

No comments:

Post a Comment