Thursday 27 March 2014

Booking Through Thursday 27/03/14

 
Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week.

Why do YOU read fiction? Here’s one person’s answer.

That's definitely an interesting answer, but with fiction, you both know and don't know what you're getting into.
You know it's not 'real' when you start it.  One week, two weeks down the line, someone isn't going to disillusion you with the fact what you just read doesn't actually exist.
Non-fiction is equally readable to me- but I don't want that all the time.  It becomes dry and utilitarian.
I want the swoon worthy heroes of fiction, the action packed fantasy realms of fiction.
I read fiction because to me, it's exciting.

1 comment:

  1. Exploring the world through the interactions and experiences of the characters...yes, definitely works for me. And escaping with them, too.

    Here's my BTT Post

    ReplyDelete