Tuesday 29 July 2014

Teaser Tuesday 29/07/14 'Rush Too Far'

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
    Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
    
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.
 
This week my current read is Rush Too Far by Abbi Glines.  I really enjoyed the Too Far trilogy, so getting to read book 1 in Rush's POV is something I've been looking forward to.
 
Teaser comes from page 157.
 
"That had to be the sweetest thing I'd ever heard.  Kiss me, please.  Fuck, this girl was gonna ruin me.  I wanted her to belong to me.  Her body to know only me.  Completely."

No comments:

Post a Comment