Monday 28 July 2014

The Forever of Ella and Micha (Ella and Micha #2) by Jessica Sorensen


Received for review.
Paperback: 416 pages
Publisher: Sphere (24 Oct 2013)
ISBN-13: 978-0751552270

Ella and Micha have been through tragedy, heartbreak and love. When they are together, anything seems possible, but now they are thousands of miles apart.

Micha spends the days touring the country with his band, but being away from Ella is harder than he thought. He wants her closer to him - needs her with him. But he won't ask her to leave college, just to be with him. The few moments they do spend together are fleeting and filled with passion. They know they want to be together, but is wanting something enough to get them to their forever?




Cover:  A super cute, romantic cover that I'm such a sucker for.  I love, and appreciate, that the cover matches the first book.

I read The Secret of Ella and Micha last year, and I loved it.  I read it just as I was discovering the New Adult genre.  So I was looking forward to delving into the sequel.
Of course I don't want to give spoilers for those that haven't read the first book.
But I can say, that I enjoyed the sequel, maybe not as much as book one.
Ella's issues of I-love-Micha-but-I-can't-be-with-him-because-I'll-ruin-his-live, grated on my nerves after a while.
I felt there was unresolved, random issues with Micha and his father, that just seemed to hang there.
I do love the chemistry and friendship between them.
Over all, I did enjoy it, but just wished for MORE for Ella and Micha.
4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment