Thursday 16 April 2015

Booking Through Thursday 16/04/2015


Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week.

I'm terrible.  I admit it.
I buy a lot of books.  I collect them.
So I have more books on my shelves unread than read.  Not through not reading though- I contantly have a book on the go.  In my bag.
I'd estimate 75% unread, 25% read.  I buy more books quicker than I can read the books already on my shelves.
Nooooo idea where to begin to tell you how many books on there- read or unread.

1 comment:

  1. Since I bought my Kindle I collect a lot more than I can read too. Probably combination of easy access + not taking up any physical space. On the other hand - they do not take up any physical space! (whereas my "old" ones do)

    ReplyDelete