Monday 11 June 2018

Crux Untamed (Hades Hangmen #6) by Tillie Cole

27212250ONLY BOUNDLESS LOVE CAN SILENCE THE WHISPERS OF THE PAST . . .

A broken woman. 
A damaged man. 
A free spirit intent on saving them both.

Elysia ‘Sia’ Willis lives a solitary life. The only person in it is her big brother, Ky, vice-president of the infamous Hades Hangmen. She loves him, but she has absolutely no love for the outlaw MC he belongs to. 
Raised in secret by her mother, Sia grew up separated from her brother and distant father. No one knew she even existed.

After the tragic murder of her mother, Sia spiraled into a rebellion against the rules of the Hangmen. A rebellion with dire consequences that now, years later, she still can’t escape.

As she lives once again in secret, happy on her own at her secluded ranch, a devil from her past comes calling. A devil who wants to possess her once again and take her from the simple life she never wants to lose. 
And he will stop at nothing to collect what he believes is his: her.

Valan ‘Hush’ Durand and Aubin ‘Cowboy’ Breaux have finally found a home in the mother chapter of the Hangmen. The notoriously private Cajun twosome have, for now, put aside what chased them from their beloved Louisiana. But as threats toward the club build, Hush and Cowboy are given a task—protect Elysia Willis at all costs. Cowboy welcomes the job of watching over the blond-haired, blue-eyed beauty.
Hush fights against it. 
Scarred by events from his past and a secret that plagues his everyday life, Hush refuses to let anyone else get close. Only Cowboy knows the real him. Until a certain sister of the club’s VP begins to slowly knock down his defenses, shattering the heavily built walls that guard his damaged soul . . . with his best friend leading the charge.

As lost and open hearts begin to meld, taking each other from indescribable pain to the never-before felt relief of peace, the newly-mended threesome must first endure one more rocky path.
Only then will they finally shake free of the shackles of their pasts. 
Only then will they shed the bonds that have for too long held their happiness captive. 
And there is only one way to survive that path . . . together.

Dark Contemporary MFM Romance. Contains scenes of violence and explicit sexual situations. Over 18’s only.


I'm a massive Tillie Cole fan, an absolutely adore the Hades Hangmen series. It is hands down one of my all time favourite series- I enjoy Tillie's other books, but the Hades Hangmen is my stand out favourite.
Normally when a new Hangmen books is released I stop everything and start reading it the day it came out.  With this one...I didn't.  It came out February and I didn't pick it up until the May.  I think I had reservation because it's a MFM romance, and I don't have much experience reading them, and the ones I have read are not favourites of mine.  I just think it put me off a bit.  And what I love about the Hades Hangmen men are that they are alphas and very protective and possessive of their 'Old Lady's' so I couldn't get my head around two men and one woman.  But when I finally picked it up, I just fell into the story like I have with every other Hades Hangmen book.  I loved both Hush and Cowboy- they were very different but each one you kind of fell in love with.
Hush is a very quiet reserved kind of guy.  He's been through some traumatic stuff, and feels he doesn't deserve anyone, and that he doesn't belong anywhere because he's not all white not all black.
Cowboy comes across as very fun loving and charming.  Flirty and funny, but he's also very loyal.
Sia, we met her in Hearts Recaptured as she's the VP's sister, and we knew she'd been through something horrendous but not the full story.  And it was truly horrendous.  She now lives a low profile life on a secluded ranch to escape her past.  I did like as as she stood up for herself against her brother when he tries to strong arm her.
I really loved this book, as I have done with each Hades Hangmen novel and regret not picking it up sooner.
Finally I've read a MFM romance novel that I think actually works.
5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment