Thursday 5 April 2012

Booking Through Thursday




Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week




If someone asked you for a book recommendation, what is the FIRST book you’d think to recommend (without extra thought)?


My recommendations can vary person to person.  For example a friend at college has exactly the same book taste as me so anything I like I recommend to her and vice versa but particularly paranormal YA.  Whereas another friend can't stand paranormal books and only really enjoys realistic fiction.
But having said that, when I read this question one book immediately sprung to mind.  When I read it (and even now) I kept banging on about to EVERYONE!  And that is The Fault In Our Stars by John Green.  In my review I even say that I think everyone should read it.  A truly beautiful read.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds good.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/04/booking-through-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recommendation.
    I had a hard time recommending anything.

    ReplyDelete