Thursday 26 April 2012

Booking Through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week. 


Has a book ever inspired you to change anything in your life, fiction or non-fiction alike?


This was a hard question because I thought surely a book has made me change something.  A book must have affected me that way.  But as much as I read, and as much as I appreciate reading and all the changes a book can have an impact on a reader, I haven't read anything and wanted to change a part of me or my life.  Because...I'm kinda happy the way it is, and I read for simply for pleasure.  *Cliche over*

4 comments:

  1. I completely understand and for a second I thought I was the only one. Great answer. Here's my btt

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's mostly the case for me too, although I managed to find one book :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the changes that come from reading might be as simple as a slight shift in perspective....

    Here's MY THURSDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good answer, I agree.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/04/booking-through-thursday_26.html

    ReplyDelete