Thursday 14 June 2012

Booking Through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week.  


Have you ever bought a book, started reading it and then realised you have already read it? If so, how far did you get? (Can you tell this happened to me for the first time ever this week!?!)


 I haven't done I can honestly say that I haven't done this...yet.  I have a good memory for what I've already read.  I'm sure that one day with constantly changing a book's title and cover I will duplicate.  But as of yet, I haven't.

5 comments:

  1. Once I actually bought a book I already have (and have read); here's MY THURSDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. This hasn't happened to me as of yet.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/06/booking-through-thursday_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luckily this hasn't happened to me yet. Can you imagine picking up a book that you really disliked and realised you were going through it all again! Grr how annoying!

    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/booking-through-thursday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so something I would do. I find a lot of contemporary YA books I read start to blend into one another.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol YES! That's why I started logging my books in goodreads. I read the whole damn book again thinking it felt familiar and when the dramatic surprise ending happened that I remembered, I definitely knew I already read it, lol.

    ReplyDelete