Thursday 20 December 2012

Booking Through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week. 

Any books you’re particularly hoping to be gifted this year? Any that you’re giving as presents this holiday season?

I doubt that I will get books for Christmas simply because even though I'd really love them, my family and friends struggle to keep up with what I have and what I haven't read or got, so they find it hard to buy them for me.  If anything I may receive some gift cards or money for books :)

I am giving some people books for Christmas- my grandad and a couple of friends, but I can hardly say what here in case they read this.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's hard to give books unless you really know what a person likes/reads. Gift cards are awesome for that reason!
    2 Kids and Tired Books BTT

    ReplyDelete