Thursday 27 December 2012

Booking Through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week. 

A deceptively easy question for this week (easy to ask but possibly hard to answer): What are/were your favorite book(s) of the year? (Bonus points if you know how many books you read.)

Bonus points! I've read 110 books this year!  I'm hoping to squeeze in a couple more before the end of the year though.

This would be a tough question if I had to limit how many I could say were favourites, but as it doesn't I assume the sky is the limit...or at least 110 anyway ;)

In all seriousness I have discovered loads of new favourites this year, here are a lot of them-

1 comment:

  1. 110 beats me! I've been seeing John Green on a lot of people's favorites lists. I need to read him.
    2 Kids and Tired Books BTT

    ReplyDelete