Tuesday 21 July 2015

Teaser Tuesday 21/07/2015 'When I'm Back'


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
 
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
    Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teaser.

This week's teaser tuesday comes from page 108 of When I'm Back by Abbi Glines.

25558629

Mase
"Something was bothering Reese.  From the time I'd picked her up this afternoon, she had seemed off.  Her smile didn't meet her eyes.  She aslo seemed clingy.  Not that I was complaining.  But she didn't let me get far from her.  We had showered together and hasd sex on the bathroom counter before moving to the sofa and curling up together.
She was currently sitting in my lap with her arm around my shoulders and her head on my chest."

No comments:

Post a Comment