Monday 11 March 2013

Always on my Mind by Bella Andre

Received for review
Format: Kindle Edition

  • File Size: 448 KB
  • Print Length: 216 pages
  • Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
  • Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
  • Language: English
  • Lori “Naughty” Sullivan finally falls in love in ALWAYS ON MY MIND, the new book in Bella Andre’s New York Times and USA Today bestselling series about the Sullivan family.

    After a tragic loss three years ago, Grayson Tyler left his life in New York City behind and started over in the rolling hills of the California coast. He's convinced himself that all he'll ever need again is the blue sky, a thousand acres of pasture, and the crashing waves of the ocean. Until one day, Lori Sullivan barges into his life and promptly blows his emotionless and solitary world to shreds, driving him crazy as only a woman nicknamed “Naughty” can. But will Lori be able to convince him that it's safe to love her...and that forever isn't actually out of reach?
  • Cover: Super sweet and sexy cover.  Great choices to match the characters of Lori and Grayson.  Great cover.
I was lucky enough to participate in the 'Fall In Love With The Sullivans' blogtour back in January, when I had the opportunity to read the first seven books.  And read them I did!  Back to back!  I was so engrossed and invested in all the characters and their stories, I couldn't put them down.  I really did fall in love with the Sullivans, so I was devastated when I ran out of books.
So when I was asked if I wanted to review 'Always on my Mind' I jumped up and down with excitement.  I couldn't wait to start it.
Everything about it was amazing.  I loved the farm setting and the cranky farmer Grayson as bubbly, lively Lori's love interest.  And I also really enjoyed seeing the vulnerable side to Lori that we didn't really see in the other books.
Their chemistry was sizzling and the sarcastic banter between them was hilarious.  Both of them fighting their inevitable attraction to each other.
The only thing I missed was seeing more of the Sullivan clan.  They were in there towards the end but I just missed seeing so much of the big family.
I did love that Lori named Grayson's pig after her brothers and sister...made me laugh a lot.
4.5/5 stars!  Not my favourite of the series but still absolutely loved it, and couldn't stop reading it.
This is definitely my favourite contemporary adult romance series.
Must-reads!

No comments:

Post a Comment