Thursday 7 March 2013

Booking Through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week. 


Clocks change this weekend here in the US, which means one less hour to read … does anybody else begrudge that hour like I do? Wish the Powers That Be would just pick a time-frame and stick to it instead of inflicting clock-driven jet lag on an innocent public twice a year?
(Yeah, so not a question so much about reading … except, of course, you do need to use your electric light to be able to read, so the hour it gets dark IS relevant!)

Here in the UK, the clocks don't go back just yet.  But when they do, I won't really mind.  It's not something that's ever bothered me.

1 comment:

  1. I tend to be pretty ambivalent about it, too, though it is a little different now that I have a kiddo whose sleeping pattern is affected! Here's my full BTT response!

    ReplyDelete