Sunday 1 December 2013

Challenging Zed (Benedicts 1.5) by Joss Stirling

Format: Kindle Edition
File Size: 169 KB
Print Length: 32 pages
Publisher: Oxford University Press (14 Feb 2013)

Benedicts #1.5


 
Want to be the first to find out what Zed was thinking when he met Sky? Fancy finding out what Zed was like at nine?

Cover:  Well...there's not really a cover to comment on.


I really enjoyed the book Finding Sky, loved the romace between Sky and Zed, so when I found there was a short story of when Zed found out Sky was his soulfiner, I was so excited.  I fell in love with him in Finding Sky so to get his POV should have been perfect.  And I did like what we got of it- but there just wasn't anything there.  It's only 32 pages- and him finding out about sky was literally the last two pages.  I was looking forward to seeing his reaction, his feelings when he finds out Sky doesn't know about the world of savants and soulfinders or her ability.  But we didn't actually get any of that.
Over all it was just a little something of nothing.  I'd rather we'd seen more of Sky and Zed.
2.5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment