Wednesday 18 December 2013

W...W...W...Wednesdays 18/12/13

 
To play along, just answer the following 3 questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


I'm currently reading Catching Snowflakes by Nora Roberts.  A re-released bind-up of two of her stories.  I fancied picking up a light, Christmas themed book- and this fit the bill.


I recently finished reading The Land of Stories: The Enchantress Returns by Chris Colfer.  I absolutely loved it.  A review will be going up soon, plus a live Buddy Read Discussion with Ryan from RyanReadsBooks.

 
 
I think the book I'll be starting next is Kissing Under The Mistletoe by Bella Andre.  Again, because it's going to be a light, cute, romantic- Christmas read, which sounds just about perfect.  It's #10 in the Sullivans series, the other 9 of which I have read all this year.  Love the series.
 












No comments:

Post a Comment