Thursday 24 April 2014

Booking Through Thursday 24/04/14



Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week.

Do you have a favorite book? What do you say when people ask you? (This question always flummoxes me because how can you pick just one, so I’m eager to hear what you folks have to say.)
And, has your favorite book changed over the years??

Ahh this is a tough one.  To quote one of my favourite films 'I could no sooner choose a favourite star in the heavens.' (Know the film?  Comment below ;) )

There are several books that I consider favourites- for a variety of different reasons.  I really don't think I could ever pink it down enough to one, single book.  And that it what I tell people when they ask.  That, and I give them the list.  Of course, the list if fluid- books can be added to it all the time.
But, my favourites have to be:-

  • Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
  • Written In Red by Anne Bishop
  • The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
  • Daughter of Smoke and Bone (the entire trilogy) by  Laini Tayl
  • Boy Meets Girl by Meg Cabot

No comments:

Post a Comment