Sunday 27 April 2014

Confessions of a Royal Bridegroom by Vanessa Kelly

Received for review via NetGalley
Format: Kindle Edition
Print Length: 352 pages
Publisher: Zebra Books (1 April 2014)


 They are the Renegade Royals, illegitimate sons of the Royal Princes, each finding his rightful place in society--and the woman destined to be his perfect match. . .
Some men are born into scandal. Others pursue it with a passion. Griffin Steele, secret son of the Duke of Cumberland, is guilty on both counts. Yet somehow London's most notorious scoundrel has been saddled with an abandoned baby boy--and with the unflappable, intriguing spinster summoned to nurse him. . .
Justine Brightmore may be a viscount's niece, but she's also a spy's daughter, determined to safeguard the infant when his suspected royal parentage makes him a target. Yet how to protect herself from the rakish Griffin? Marriage might shield her reputation, but it can only imperil her heart, especially with a groom intent on delicious seduction. . .

Cover: A very typical regency romance cover, a little cheesy, but nothing out of the ordinary.

I love my Regency romances, and I picked this one up on a whim because I didn't know what to read, and I was accepted for it on NetGalley.
I really did enjoy it.
I was pleased we had both protagonists perspectives, fairly equally, throughout the book.
I enjoyed their somewhat volatile relationship and attraction.
I recommend this for Regency fans, I wouldn't say it was anything 'stand-out', but it was a nice, fluffy filler read that I enjoyed.
3.5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment