Thursday 5 January 2012

Booking Through Thursday
















Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week.


If you could sit down and interview anyone, who would it be?
And, what would you ask them?



This was such a hard question.
From the past I'd love to be able to interview Jane Austen, because I would like to see if the wit within the pages of her novels would come out in 
conversation and to find out her reaction to her popularity today.
Presently, I would like to interview Meg Cabot because I have been reading her books for a long time, and her books really helped captivate me with reading.

1 comment:

  1. Jane Austen is a great choice :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/01/booking-through-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete