Wednesday 25 January 2012

I Have a New Additction!

Ok so as many of you will probably know if you watch any of my YouTube Videos, I got a Kindle for Christmas from my lovely Mother, and to get used to reading on it I downloaded a load of the freebies.  I read a few short romances on there and have now become addicted to downloading the free ebooks.  A lot of the classics are free too, and I finally got some of them that I have been dying to read for a really long time.  So all in all EPICNESS!!!!  Only now I'm worried my review schedule is going down the tubes because I'm reading this freebies (that I won't be reviewing) so...yeah.
Have any of you guys got this obsession?  I'd love to know, so please comment below!

1 comment:

  1. I love my Kindle! <3 It's so awesome that you can send samples before actually buying an ebook - def saved me some money, ahah!

    ReplyDelete