Thursday 27 October 2011

Booking Through Thursday
















Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week.


What’s the hardest/most challenging book you’ve ever read? Was it worth the effort? Did you read it by choice or was it an assignment/obligation?


Hamlet by Shakespeare.  I've only just finished it as it's part of my coursework for A levels.  It's really hard, the Elizabethan language obviously makes it more challenging than what I read more of (e.g. YA).  But once you get past that it becomes a little easier.

2 comments:

  1. Shakespeare would prove challenging.

    here's mine:

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/10/booking-through-thursday_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Shakespeare and that's my fav one, lol. It is hard to go back and forth between the two languages though...

    Here's my BTT - House Millar series

    Aine

    ReplyDelete