Wednesday 8 February 2012

Beautiful Creatures Movie...

So I just came across this article saying that Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl is going to become a movie.

There are going to be five books in the series and Richard LaGravenese has adapted the script for Beautiful Creatures and will direct from it for Warner Bros.
Now I have the first three the books that are already out but I have only read book 1 BUT I loved it.  I think I'm saving them up because I hate having to wait so long for the next book to come out.


Jack O'Connell is set to play Ethan
 
Alice Englert is set to play Lena


So what do you all think about a Beatiful Creatures movie?  A good idea or just another Twilight wannabe?  I wanna hear hear thoughts!

I'm kind of excited...but hesitant at the same time.  I know I'll definitely check it out!

1 comment:

  1. I've actually meant to read this book a bunch of times and never done it. I see people reading it a lot but no one has ever actually said anything to me about it, which means that other books get moved up my list above it. Now all of a sudden today with it being made into a film I'm hearing a bunch about how I should read it. Guess it's time!

    ReplyDelete