Tuesday 28 February 2012

Bourne, River of Time 3.1 by Lisa T. Bergren


  • Received for review
  • Format: Kindle Edition
  • File Size: 381 KB
  • Publisher: Bergren Creative Group, Inc.; 1 edition (26 Feb 2012)
  • Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
  • Cover:  As you all know by now, green is my favourite cover and so to me this cover is gorgeous!  And Lord Greco is looking quite fine here (although I'm Team Marcello all the way!)
  • Plot: It seems as if Gabi and Lia may be in danger once more when lethal assassins start to target the men in the secret brotherhood that Marcello, Luca and Rodolfo are a part of.  Can those loyal to Sienna stop them or will they become their next victims?
When Lisa very kindly offered me the chance to review  Bourne I jumped at the chance, as I have been eagerly awaiting its release, as the River of Time has taken its place among my all time favourite series.  What can I say, I'm a fan girl.  A shameless fan girl for this series. 
5/5 stars!  This was a perfect novella to tide me over until Tributary is  released.  I read this in two hours - it's fast paced and I simply devoured it!
Lisa didn't disappoint, despite this being a novella it was still as action packed as the previous three books.
I was also immensely pleased that we had Gabi AND Lia's perspective.  The only thing I was slightly disappointed (and I do mean SLIGHTLY) with the previous books was I was left wanting to know more of what was going on between Lia and Luca- but I got that in this novella which more than made up for it.  And...it was AMAZING, and I can't wait to see how their relationship develops further.
In Torrent I didn't like Lord Greco at all, but Bourne has made me soften towards him a little, and I want to see his story continue and hope that he has a happy ending (just not with Gabi, I am not that forgiving).
These books are a must read.  Don't miss out on them! They captivated me from the very start, and Bourne is no exception.  Now begins my pining for Tributary.

No comments:

Post a Comment