Thursday 16 February 2012

Booking Through Thursday






Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week.  



Have you every written any fan-fiction? If yes, why and for which book(s)? If no, would you like to and for which books(s)?
For that matter, do you ever READ fan-fiction??

I haven't ever written any fan fiction.  Sometimes I like to THINK about what happens next to characters after a book finishes, or maybe alternative endings but I've never written any.  I don't think I would write any because I don't feel like they're MY characters or my place to take an authors characters and mess around with them and produce something anyone would wanna read.
I have read some fan fiction for the Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R.  Ward that was really good (I can't get enough of Wrath and Beth from that series!!!!)

4 comments:

  1. I've never written any, and don't plan to... but some is fun to read.

    Here's my BTT ~ House Millar series

    Áine

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice answer.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/02/booking-through-thursday_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a writer, so I don't even try.
    Here's My BTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've thought a lot about some characters too.
    Check out my post

    ReplyDelete