Thursday 9 February 2012

Booking Through Thursday



Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Booking Through Thursday and a different question is posted every week.






If you had to pick only 5 books to read ever again, what would they be and why?
First off- EVIL QUESTION!!!!!
Ok I got that off my chest...

But in all seriousness this is a toughie.  I don't very often re-read books but I have a few that a re-read a fair bit-

1) Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine.  Fairytale re-retelllings are amazing and this Cinderella one is so beautifully done.  If you've seen the movie and not read the book, you seriously need to.  The movie was one of the biggest disappointments of my entire life, I kid you not.

2) Boy Meets Girl by Meg Cabot.  This books never fails to make me laugh.

3)  Dark lover by J.R. Ward. Ok so technically I could re-read all of the Black Dagger Brotherhood series but that would be cheating so I chose book 1 which still remains my favourite.  Bad-ass sexy vamps people!!!  Strictly adult here.

4) Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.  My favourite classic.  Such a beautiful story that gets me everytime.

5) Bite Me If You Can by Lynsay Sands.  I really light-hearted, funny vampires book/chit lit.

4 comments:

  1. Ella Enchanted - I will now have to go read the book, maybe I'll make that as part of my tbr challenge. Thanks for the recomendation. Here's my BTT.

    Happy Reading!
    Cathy @ Addicted to Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Variety is good when you're selecting only five...I did that, too.

    Here's MY THURSDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice variety, Jayne Eyre is a classic favorite.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/02/booking-through-thursday_09.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane Eyre is one mine too :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/02/booking-through-thursday_09.html

    ReplyDelete